School Admissions & Tuition
Policy of Non-Discrimination
All Catholic schools of the St. Louis Archdiocese shall admit students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at these schools. The schools shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin in admission policies, scholarships, athletic and other school administered programs. (Archdiocesan Policy #4101)
Requirements for Admission
Catholic schools are unique expressions of the Church’s effort to achieve the purposes of Catholic education among the young. Academic excellence and a disciplined formation will always be the desired goals of the Catholic school. Central to the school, however, is the understanding of the Catholic tradition and growth in faith. Parents wishing to enroll their child(ren) in a Catholic school must understand and agree to the purposes of Catholic schools.
Grade K - 8 (2017-2018)
- One child enrolled = $5,650 annual tuition
- Two children enrolled = $9,500 annual tuition
- Three children enrolled = $12,750 annual tuition
- Four or more children enrolled = $13,575 annual tuition
- All families pay an annual Curriculum & Technology Fee fee of $275 per child that covers books and certain supplies at the time of registration or may be rolled into your tuition.
- All families pay an annual activity fee of $125 per family that covers activities sponsored by the Home & School Association such as field day, grandparents day, Catholic school's week and other similar events.
- All new families must make an appointment with the Pastor, Monsignor Mike Turek, 314-721-8737.
- Mornings (8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- 2 days: $165 per month; $1,485 annually
- 3 days: $235 per month; $2,115 annually
- 5 days: $365 per month; $3,285 annually
- Extended Day (11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) $25.00 per day
- Before School Care (7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.) $5.00 per day
- All families pay an annual, non-refundable registration fee of $75 for supplies.
For more information about admission requirements, please read our Preschool Admissions & Policy.
After School Child Care
After school child is available from end of school day until 6:00 p.m.
- Students may be enrolled on either a full-time or part-time basis. The cost of the program is $10 for one child, $15 for two children, and $20 for three children per day or any portion of that day. The fees will be paid on a weekly basis.
- All families pay an annual, non-refundable registration fee of $5 per child.